Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Update #12: Survey, Housing Reminder, Congratulations

Dear Team Iowa members,

#1 SURVEY. I plan to send out a survey to all of you later this week. I will be inquiring about uniform sizes and other information. If you have a question that you would like included in the survey, please email me and let me know what it is no later than Wednesday noon. For example, we have one team Iowa member that is trying to put together a golf team, so I will be asking if anybody is willing to participate in a golf team. If you have something like that, let me know and I’ll include the question. I will, of course, be inquiring about all of the team sports – basketball, volleyball, etc.

#2 HOUSING REMINDER. Your name has to be on the housing list in order for you to use our code to be part of the block of rooms. If your name is not shown in the list Diane emailed, and you want to be in our block, you must contact me first. Also, if you are going to stay fewer than five nights (Friday, Saturday, Sun, Mon, Tues), you must contact me before using our block. If you are going to stay longer than 5 nights, you can use our code and go through the on-line registration. Just add the dates you need and they will take care of it for you. I will show the names at the bottom of this message.

#3 CONGRATULATIONS. I am very proud of all of you! This past week has been a very hectic one… There has been a great deal of information to disseminate – some of it conflicting with prior information. All of you have conducted yourselves very professionally – waiting for me to get answers to your questions. You have all been very polite and patient. I really, really appreciate that. Mike Fox, Stuart Johnsrud, Bruce Hoffmaster and myself are all willing to help in any way that we can to make YOUR Team Iowa experience the best it can be. We will provide updates as soon as we are aware of new information or problems. By working together, we can all have the very best Transplant Games experience possible.

If you encounter problems with registration, let me know.

No comments: